The professional blog of Anna Lencioni

Currently under construction!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

You've reached the professional blog of Anna Lencioni, the artist formally (and presently, in some circles of the internet) known as MissAmerikka. I'd advise you not to go there, though, since I'm putting all my interesting stuff here now! Everything else is all my old fanart and silly things like that.

A little about me: I'm currently a sequential art major at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I became an art student because I wanted to have a job that I'd enjoy, rather than be a pharmacist like my mom wanted me to be, and be miserable during the day but still make a lot of money. Better to have a fun job and live comfortably, right? Well, at least I hope that's what I'm going for.

I love animation and comics in a broad variety of forms, and in my spare time I like to ride my two Morgan horses, play Pokemon, and play in the woods...Well, I did that more as a kid growing up in Swanzey, New Hampshire, but building gnome-homes underneath trees certainly inspired some of my fairy-themed works.

You, the reader, can contact me at any time at giveitup4anna@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Please hire me!...

No comments:

Post a Comment